You are hereby invited to present your work to fellow researchers and the general audience! Submission of abstracts for posters presentation to Toxicology-2019
Guidelines for Posters
- Submission online via the Toxicology website: link
- The poster should be no larger than 1.2m x 1m.
- The poster must include a title, your full name and the name of your supervisor in the top right-hand corner.
- Content in your poster should clearly represent your research, methods, results and conclusions.
- You can also include any pictures or graphs for a clear cut representation of your research results.
- The title and the content on the poster must be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
- Font in the poster must be same all over and spacing in between the words must be taken in to consideration.
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change).
- Poster can be resubmitted from another conference (within the last 18 months).
The posters will be displayed at the conference and the top 5 abstracts will be given chance for oral presentations, with the best one awarded a prize at the conference. This extends to all students, researchers etc. All accepted posters will receive a mail from our conference organizer.
All abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or mailed to the conference mail id at: firstname.lastname@example.org